Tuesday, February 21, 2012

That the reason I love you


La la

La la la la
La la
La la la la
I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that’s not why I love you

And I, I like the way

You’re such a star
But that’s not why I love you
Hey
Do you feel do you feel me?
Do you feel what I feel, too?
Do you need, do you need me?
Do you need me?

[chorus]

You’re so beautiful
But that’s not why I love you
I’m not sure you know
That the reason I love you is you
Being you
Just you
Yeah the reason I love you is all that we’ve been through
And that’s why I love you

La la

La la la la
La la
La la la la
I like the way you misbehave
When we get wasted
But that’s not why I love you
And how you keep your cool
When I am complicated
But that’s not why I love you

Hey

Do you feel, do you feel me?
Do you feel what I feel, too?
Do you need, do you need me?

Do you need me?
[chorus]

You’re so beautiful
But that’s not why I love you
And I’m not sure you know
That the reason I love you is you
Being you
Just you
Yeah the reason I love you is all that we’ve been through
And that’s why I love you

Yeah – Oh.

Oh.

Even though we didn’t make it through

I am always here for you
You

Hey

Do you feel, do you feel me?
Do you feel what I feel, too?
Do you need, do you need me?
Do you need me?

[chorus]

You’re so beautiful
But that’s not why I love you
I’m not sure you know
That the reason I love you is you
Being you
Just you
Yeah the reason I love you is all that we’ve been through
And that’s why I love you

La la

La la la la (oh oh)
La la
La la la la (That’s why I love you)

La la

La la la la (oh oh)
La la

La la la la (That’s why I love you)

429113_350225661678584_252299604804524_1066699_1328200866_n_large

im so adore this beautiful woman!
she's a princess of her own.
i grew up wif her arts of song
tenkayou Avril Lavigne
im truly so sad i cant go to your concert that day :(


Tumblr_lzljczf3ip1qizpa4o1_500_large
she's sporty yet beautiful isn't she? ^^


actually hubby,
this song is dedicated for you.
you asked me why i was so in loved wif you
and i gave you a silly essay that i didnt know wht im saying about
i just told you what i felt without give you the exactly reason that you wanted
and now..i found the reason and it stories all i felt bout you.
#lLoveYou forever :)




4 comments:

Unknown said...

i also love this song but truly sad im not with him anymore :(
Challenge accepted..

Apple Xander said...

gosh! what happend darling??
dnt be sad..i always here for u if u need someone to rely on okay :)

Unknown said...

he just broke up with me on last monday.. i have to accepted it because he has the reason. I will tell you about it later if I dpt smbung kat shah alam k :)

Apple Xander said...

if? okay2..chill honey.. i know u're a strong girl :)