Monday, August 13, 2012

Miley Cyrus a.k.a LOLA

mood : just fine :) currently listening to Timeless by Kelly Clarkson ft Justin Guarini.

Holla !! Assalamualaikum.. Salam Ramadhan :)

It's 2 a.m already and I suppose to go sleep right now.. esok kene keje woiii! But I've been slept for a whole day tday.. Even tadi buka pon malas nak bangun last2 buka kat tgh jalan je sbb lambat sgt keluar and tgh bli something for breakfast on that time. Lol! such unproductive I am today..
Gara-gara semalam penat sgt berjalan ke KL. dh la sesat.. kaki melecet pkai wedges berjalan.. end up I ke Times Square bli slipper je. haihh! Baju raya pon x lepas lagi nie.. so far xde yg kene dgn taste I for this raya.. hmm.. kasut and handbag tu no2. yg penting "dress cage" (baju kurung) #OhMyEnglish! Really need a stylish for myself. ecewahh!! kemaenn kauu ;p


Btw.. anyone have watch Miley Cyrus's new movie?? Actually xdela new sgt kot.. tp nie the lates movie dia laa. Tajuk dia 'LOL' such a cute name for a movie title kan? hehe sbb tu I tgk.. believe me.. cter dye superb best! I like the storyline.. and it's a about a teenager life la actually.. :D
Miley pegang watak Lola dalam cter tu.. tp member dye just panggil dye LOL je.. cute kan? hehe I think life Lol dalam cter nie so perfect and complete.. she got a nice bff yg sgt sweet tp bangang.. plus 'bff' (boyfriend forever) even her parents were divorced but still they took care of her.. Lol ada boy friend since kecik lg yg rapat gila2 thats why I called it 'boyfriend forever' coz end up dorang couple jugak dlm cter tu even masing2 dh promised to be just a friend. Dah la handsome+comel okay! They're so perfect together :)
Also she got a mother like a bestfriend yg tersangat2 jaga die.. which mean she got a lil freedom and her mom still treat her like a baby.. but Lol still through a teenager life like others doing bad things behind her mom. At last kantoi jugak coz her mom read her diary..dh la ada condom ehh dlm diary tu.. which is kalau I jd mak dye siyes boleh gugur jantung. Hahaha! Plus the part ada picture she's kissing wif her bff Emily! I love that! LOL like seriously LOL ! :D










Nak tahu cerita dye tgk sendiri la kay! Im not good in telling stories or even a synopsis. I just wanna share some pictures of Miley Cyrus coz I think she become more beautiful than before.. Truthfully, I tak suka pon Miley before this and I donno why.. but since tgk cter LOL nie terjatuh hati la pulekk.. I love her new style so much it hurts! Enjoice~








 All those pictures are from her photoshoot for Marie Claire, September issue 2012.
It's been flooded my dash at WeHeartIt ! so rasa mcm nak share jugak kat sini. hehe
Sorry if those pictures tak sesuai di tengok di bulan Romadhonnnnn nie kannn.. so sila tengok lepas raya ke. ;p kbye!








*feeling to change my header since it's was so last year.. watdayathink??

No comments: