Look guys what I bought when I were in Penang!
it wast about last month but I never wear them yet!
ngehehehe~ :D
all the pinky stuff I just bought it accidentally!
and i love them so much it hurts to wear them..lol
I dont know why Im insanely into pink color.
whatever I bought I'll looks for the pink first then followed by red group of colour
maroon especially is my favourite really :)
the pump shoes I bought it for my upcoming new semester
semua kasut dh lama and mmg layak masuk gaung je..
the sport shoes pulak konon2 azam baru nak jogging petang2 new semester nie
tp harammmmmm... harapan jela kann bila dh beli kasut cantek2
tp just simpan bawah katil je.. sbb sayang nak pakai lagi.
ngehehehehehehe :D
oh yeah bout the fancy shades I bought bcoz it's kinda cool!
comel design dye mcm nak lepak tepi pantai.
haihh! bilaaa la boleh lepak tepi pantai neyh?!
I miss chilling at the beach and the sightseeing so much!
wuarghh!! *crying to death*
xoxo~ :*
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment