Saturday, December 15, 2012

How To Deal



Sometimes a man has to choose
And do something he doesnt wanna do

Do I live my life with you as my wife?
Or do I go on and pursue my lifetime dream?
I gotta do this for me
Cuz if I don't, I'll probably regret it
But if I do, I'll probably regret it
How do I cope?



CHORUS:

How do you cope when
the one you love is with somebody else
And theres nothin you can do about it
How do you deal with
The fact that you had a chance
But you chose to turn away for your career
I gotta take it though its heartbreaking
It's somethin that I had to do
But nobody said that it would hurt so bad
So how do I live..
How do I deal without you


Second Verse:

Its killing me to know
That your heart's with me
But you're with him cuz I chose to be
In this industry
Money, shows and hoes come along with
Luxury and pain
Is all you see when you think about it
But this is the life
That I was given
So I have to live it to the fullest
But how do I deal in the meantime
Without you


[CHORUS]

Frankie J:

How do you deal when
you can't be with the one you love
And the one that you love is with somebody else
(I don't know, I don't know)
And what do you do
when you know she don't love him
and she loves me, but she just can't stand loving you far away
(I guess I'm gonna have to just)
You just deal with it, deal with it
(I don't want to have to live with it)
You just deal with it, deal with it
(no, no, no)
You just deal with it, deal with it
(I don't want nobody else loving you)
You just deal with it, deal with it
(I don't want nobody else loving me)




Hye chuolls! 
Happy fabulous weekend!
but my weekend not so fabulous cuz many work to do
and have to submit this Monday. 
I is sad :(
supposedly ada shoots video fr mandarin
but then everyone is bz wif environmental subject.
bukan subject mental okay.. not really. hehe

btw final is just around the corner.
its only one week left fr classes. 
then dh start study week.. then finally final!!
OMG!! 
I still cant accept that im in part 5 now 
and gonna be super duper senior next sem!
which mean im gonna be in part 6 exactly final sem!!
dh nak abes study weyhhh!!
me dont likey.. 
im surely love to study tp malas sikit. hik3! :p
but still Im pretty not ready yet to move to final sem
its not bcuz its tougher than before but 
the idea of "LAST SEMESTER"
hopefully it will be my "last" last semester la kann
xnk la repeat and all.. 
tp mesti rindu gilaaa moment2 time study.. 
hurmmm..

whatever it is! 
just wish me luck okay love?! 
me will pray for all of us to success in everything 
we're achieving!
lots of love. xoxo~ 






Mode: lapa gila tahap babun.. arghhhh!!!!

No comments: