Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hello 2013..pls be handsome! ;p


Happy New Year !!
New year is the time to bid farewell to 
the old year and welcome the coming year,
It's the time to forget and get past memories
that no longer useful or worth pondering upon.
Let us FORGET and FORGIVE!


Oh I've nothing to say bout this past year
not like the previous years
but still there're many things to cherish about
as usual..
so many things happened 
so many things need to forget
so many things unexpected
so many things I wanted the most came. 
and the most important is..
Syukur Alhamdulilah..
I'm still alive and survived 
and still had a chance to be better throughout the past year
wink~ ;)


btw Im in FINAL mode right now
and of course the nocturnal mode
that always on..
malam berjaga siang baru tidur. 
that's soooo me! haha

Oh gosh!
Loads of assignments need to be done
and fortunately only 1 paper I have to sit
fr this semester..
paper Interpersonal Development lak tu..
more to psycho and imagine la bila nk membacanya
agak pyscho gak rasanya okay..
but it's fun btw ;)
wish me luck u guys! 


427654_385461291546209_1702125234_n_large



To my beloved ones Mr.A
I know so many things have changed
and I have faith on that..
Im wishing you a year of
HEALTH, WEALTH, HAPPINESS and LUCK !
and also loads of love of your dear ones
Hope this New Year will showers you with
everything that you seem beautiful!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Mmuuaahhxx! (ɔˆ³(ˆ⌣ˆc)
(My new year kiss)
HOHOHO ;p








No comments: