Hye everyone !! How are you guys??
Good? *angguk-angguk kepala*
but Im far from good.. having flu and major headache!
then soon gonna be in fever. uhuks :'(
even now pun dh demam rasanya..
nak pergi toilet pun kene merangkak.. nk pengsan!
mcm mana nak pergi kelas nie??
Btw malas nak cakap pasal assignments yg tak pernah habis tu.
Rasa mcm nak update something kat sini
tapi tak tahu nak bebel apa. boleh?
My mind isn't in a right state for now.. so mess up!
I can only think about someone..
HIM! HIM! HIM!
Hacchuummm!! (ha kan dh bersin)
Hamboii.. marah ke? hehe
Honestly..
I miss him so much!
Even Im trying so hard to let him go..
It just not enough..
How can you let go something that already
became part of your life so easily? Huh?
How can you forget while that is something you're always thinking about?
Rasa macam nk hantuk kepala kt dinding..boleh?
Everytime I catch my breath..I miss you
Everytime I saw sunlight goes up.. I miss you
Everytime in my living moment.. I miss you.
But did you missed me too?
*geleng-geleng*
Hahaha! I know.. :)
Im sorry if what Im doing right now is so selfish
Cuz Im trying to avoid to face anything that related to you..
Your songs that you gave to me..
Your texts that I saved in my phones..
there's loads of your texts that surely gonna explode my inbox honey..
and Im barely to look at my phone just bcz Im afraid I will re-read your texts..
eventhough Im still waiting your texts to pop-up on my screen.. hmm
Plus of course your pictures that I saved everywhere..
My phone.. my purse.. and a few that I framed.
People said if you wanna move on you just have to throw all that stuffs..
Hahahahahaha!
How I wish I can do that baby..
How bout my memory box in my head that filled by you?
where should I throw it away? *serious face*
Don't worry sayang.. I tak akan buang semua tu
bcz like I said "you're still a part of me"
I will be incomplete without it/you.
Kalau tak.. tak de lah jadi Alya yg sekarang nie.
You taught me so many things.. thankyou sifu!
hehehe! smile !! :)
wink~ *_~
Apa yg buat I sedih teruk skrg nie..
I tak pernah ada kesempatan nak..
minta maaf betul2 kat you..
Im sorry fr everything.. all my wrongdoings to you
Im sorry if I made you dissapointed..
Im sorry Im not capable in doing anything fr you honey..
Im sorry.. :'(
you saje je kan on your last day..you thanked me so suddenly
you apologies truly and sincerely
without give me a chance to reply back to you..
how could you ? :(
Bie.. I need you!
Missing someone isn't about how long it has been
since you've seen them or the amount of time since you're talked.
It's about that very moment when you're doing something and
wishing they were right there with you.
"I wish I couldn't feel, I wish I couldn't love
I wish that I could stop cause it hurts so much
And I’m the only one that's trying to keep us together
When all of the signs say that I should forget her
I wish you weren’t the best, the best I ever had
I wish that the good outweighed the bad
Cause it’ll never be over, until you tell me it's over
These battle scars, don’t look like they’re fading
Don’t look like they’re ever going away
They ain't never gonna change
These battle"
- Battle Scars-
Ya Allah! I bring to You my burdens and
You know my situation.
You know I can't make it without You.
Comfort my heart, give me strength, and help me carry on.
Aminn.. :')

No comments:
Post a Comment