Monday, July 29, 2013

Hectic+Headache Student Life

Assalamualaikum w.b.t..


Hye koranggg !! How are you guys doing? Goodddd?? *angguk-angguk kepala* hiks
Honestly dah banyak kali terasa nak update blog tapi tak berkesempatan. huhu k tipu je. 

I wanna story bout my hectic life that just end up last few weeks but I dont know how to start. Perhaps you guys already know I had a showcase for my final project which is at the same time was my final semester as a degree student. Really wanna share with you guys! and it will be a long long longgg entry to goes. wohoo~

Well at the beginning of the semester we had an interview for our major classes. We're classified into four major courses which is Corporate Identity, Advertising, Illustration and Multimedia in Graphic Design department. Should I explain the details about the major??

Okay then.. Corporate Identity which in short we called CI is all about corporate item and re-brand the company. For example, if the company is already obsolete and need a new touch which is re-brand, we have to start from the logo then letterhead, corporate item, print advertisement and so on which is obviously so many things need to be done. On the other and its all about the identity of the company and how to make it a stand brand and promote their branding. Well, that is my point of view of CI. 



                                         



Advertising is about mass media content intended to promote and persuade audiences of readers, viewers or listeners to take action on products services and ideas. They conquered all the print ads and press ads that included ads from below the line and above the line for example like tv commercial, radio ads, billboard and so on. I cant explain the details since Im not expert in this area plus I went to the interview for advert but I weren't accepted. They said my portfolio are more to Corporate Identity. So I pun redha jela dapat masuk CI. Mesti ada hikmah kan Allah bagi I masuk CI. wink ;)

          
           
                              

Illustration pun I tak tahu sangat nak explain but as far as I know, its literally about drawing either digitalize or manually. More like fine art but the important thing is anime is not included, even manga or any drawing that are more to japan style drawing will not acceptable in illustration. Which mean if you guys wanna take part in illustration you must have skills in drawing and to have a bamboo tablet is a must since drawing is all you can do. Hehe. 

     

Multimedia, I might get scolded by my lecturer Mr.Z sebab tak tahu nak explain multimedia tu apa. hehe. Well let me try, multimedia is for interactive media design such as application, gaming, digital video, web design and a host of interactive product solutions designed to meet complex client briefs. Senang cerita, multimedia nie something in motion la..yg you boleh gerak-gerakan dia, click button sana sini. hehe :p Actually, I minat nak ambil multimedia but I lack in software skills such as Adobe Flash which is basic skills you must conquered kalau nak ambil multimedia. Kalau expert dalam After Effect pun cun jugak. tapi apakan daya.. I tak sempat nak belajar itu semua. I ada refer youtube but it didnt work. Perlu ada someone kat sebelah you yg boleh ajar and tunjuk mana silap you kalau buat apps tu semua. so sad :(

         
                
                                        
Shall I continue about my story? Nanti laaa.. sabar k. Next entry I tunjuk gambar degree show kitorang pulak. wohoo~ see you in next entry. xoxo~ 

psst! pictures courtesy from Pacik Gugel! ;)

No comments: