Happy 5th Friendship Anniversary darlingg!
Hi Mr.A!
Tak sangka ouh I dah kenal you 5 tahun..
Masa I mula-mula kenal you masa tu you're still in college
Nah..!
And I left you a note if you can read that.. the small one.
Plus ada Meow Meow kat situ..
Present for you..
Sebab I tahu you tak suka kucing.. hehe ;p
Oh btw..
My friend used to say this..
"Alya.. you dont have to worry.
Aku rasa mana-mana 'dia' pergi pun 'dia' akan carik kau jugak.."
and I have faith in that..
On that time.. it became true when you
finally showed up! Woahaaa!
Now.. Im still waiting that thing to be happen again..
even I know it is ridiculous and impossible to be happen.
Well..that just me! cuz LMU so much!
Thankyou for all the sweet memories you gave to me..
and Im sorry for you to had such an annoying and unpleasant friend like me.
Hehehe :D
One more thing...
ABACRADABRAAAA!!!
zZZUUUSHHH..!!
A box of KINDER BUENO...!!
Dah tak perlu nak berebut-rebut dengan I lagi dah..
you hamekkk je semuaaaaa...
makan sampai gemok..
pastu nanti jadi chubby..sedap nak pelok!
KAHKOHKAHKOH! :p
p/s: Al-Fatihah... :)


No comments:
Post a Comment