Tuesday, November 13, 2018

13 NOVEMBER 2018 : I AM OKAY

Hi Alya,

you need to remember this date ----> 13th NOVEMBER 2018 

something happened to your life. that will affect your future. to your family or maybe will also affect your personality and emotionally from now on. will downgrade your self-esteem. all negative vibes will start to surround you nevertheless.

but... you must be strong. stronger than others. stronger than before. to show to your family.. to protect them.. and always keep your emotion intact so that nobody will get suspicious. or even to look down to you. ---- that you must do.

To Alya,
just know that every cloud has a silver lining, a rainbow after the rain, ada hikmah atas semua benda buruk yang terjadi. inshaAllah. Semoga Allah swt dapat melindungi semua orang yang kau sayang. Sesungguhnya hanya kepada-Nya lah kau berserah dan berdoa. Semoga kau terus tabah.

Dear Alya,
maybe sekarang hati kau masih kuat. tidak selemah sebelum ini yang mudah menangis di setiap waktu...tapi aku tahu.. dikala kau keseorangan.. dikala segala memori bermain difikiran.. disaat itulah kau hamburkan setiap titis airmatamu. bersendirian. apabila hati sendiri berbicara bertapa rindunya kau kepadanya.. hati kau jugalah yang memujuk sendiri. disaat itu harus kau tahu itulah ketabahan.

harusnya kau tahu.. seburuk-buruk takdir yang kau terima.. ramai lagi yang bernasib malang menimpa mereka. jangan bersedih. 😊

tunggulah 2025. harap kau mampu bersabar.

*from alya to alya.

High key wish I was perfection sometimes... sometimes I do...sometimes I dont cause I don't want the attention that comes along with it...I wish I can be perfection in someones eyes..and when I get told I'm perfect..I dont see it. I really dont it's not believable. I dont feel it at all. You have all these girls around you (when you are a relationship with someone) who always want to be with your guy... and you just wonder...out of no where... why cant I be like these females? What do they got t
credit pic: from pinterest

No comments: