Monday, June 11, 2012

I'm sorry I can't be perfect



Hey, Dad, look at me
Think back, and talk to me
Did I grow up according to plan?
And do you think I'm wasting my time
Doing things I want to do?
But it hurts when you disapproved all along
And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I'm never gonna be good enough for
You can't pretend that I'm alright
And you can't change me

[Chorus]
'Cause we lost it all
Nothin' lasts forever
I'm sorry I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late
And we can't go back
I'm sorry I can't be perfect

I try not to think
About the pain I feel inside
Did you know you used to be my hero?
All the days you spent with me
Now seem so far away
And it feels like you don't care any more
And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I'm never gonna be good enough for you
I can't stand another fight
And nothing's all right

'Cause we lost it all
And nothin' lasts forever
I'm sorry I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late
And we can't go back
I'm sorry I can't be perfect

Nothing's gonna change the things that you said
And nothing's gonna make this right again
Please don't turn your back
I can't believe it's hard just to talk to you
But you don't understand

[Chorus: x2]


Tadi terdengar lagu nie dalam kereta Intan.. siyes rindu gila lagu nie. This song when i was in secondary school.. in form1 I think. lol! This song for me sgt menyentuh kalbu and very epic!

Btw I have a story bout this song. Dulu ada sorang budak nie, a boy. Dye xhandsome, pkai spec tebal, gelap, muka bulat, plus dye sgt pelat 'R'. sorry if it sounds like im insulting him but I dnt really like him actually sbb suka sgt carik pasal. Sumpah annoying! but then.. one night kitorg ada Malam Kebudayaan at my school and dye performed wif this song. Perfect by Simple Plan. He wasnt really sang the song actually but just miming but wif gaya and all. Like he was really performing. Since then dye ada ramai peminat just bcoz dye miming lagu nie. like daaaa~ for me it's funny coz doesnt make sense at all. Lain la kalo dye perform betol2. kannn? haha!

Oh I really missed the moment when i was in form1 dulu. sgt byk shows my seniors buat.. like SMSS Idol..time nie siap ada band gempak2 and I slalu usha seniors yg main drum. the way dorg perform like a pro! huhu ;p Best sgt okayy! Malam Kebudayaan is wajib but tak tahula skrg nie ada lg ke x plus dulu every weekend mesti ada movies. tgk ramai2 dkt dewan besar and just kne bayar 1ringgit. tp xlama lepas tu sume tu dh xde since rules makin ketat. haihh!

That all I just wanna share wif u guys! Happy Monday! ;)


No comments: