I dont know what happened lately..
everything seems gonna be so wrongg..
why the hell happiness never come so long?
i feel relieved..but guilty
i feel happy..but sad
everything mixed like a belacan you know
sometimes sedap, sometimes pedas..
but sometimes xkene langsung!
urghh! I hate those feelings..
I really dont know what should I do..
I really dont know like what the hell should i feel..
Should I stay..
Should I walk away..
Should I go.. with the flow
then accept the unknown consequences..
let the tears or put a rainbow in a smile..
Should I....what?
Im not happy with the thing is going on now
Bcoz you're too far away..
left me behind out of nowhere..
Though it's not literally
but the feels seems so strong..
how I wish I could killed it with all my guts!
but that's even more hurt!
I've to let go the thing that I have so much precious.. grrr~
why are you so different?
you lost your soul.. you lost your mind
you're here..but your heart wasn't in the right place
Are you mad?
Do you hurt?
what? tell me....
Im dying to know what you exactly feel
because the pain you're causing not really I can heal.
I still have hopes..still have faith
we should believe in fate..
and everything happened must be a reason right?
Another chapter of our lives..
Looking forward to wait till the end.
I wish the happiness will return to us again.
*I dont know what to call all the phrasing above. Sajak, poem whatsoever.
Just want to let it out without need to shout out. xoxo ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment