Assalamualaikum wbt. :)
Hello guys and girls!
beauty and handsome!
gorgeous and charming!
how are ya?!
Btw not to forget..
Salam Aidiladha!
banyak makan daging qurban this week?
Im deadly bloated with all the meats!
hari2 daging..
Isnin- sup daging
Selasa- daging masak asam pedas
Rabu- daging masak kicap
haihh!! -____-"
even my teeth become blunt!
and I dnt really like makan daging actually.
but I had such an unforgettable memories
bila tengok the qurban session from A-Z
Dari seekor lembu hinggalah menjadi sup daging. hehe
OMGosh!! It's NOVEMBER already!
my favourite month of all !! ;p
Finallyyyyy !!!! Yeayyyy !!
Suprisingly.. I already got bday wish from my beloved one!
Even it's too early but yeah his wishes are the more precious to me!
Im drowning in happiness babyyy!
Only God knows how happy I am :)
btw..tomorrow my last midsem break for this year
our holidays has reach the end..
Im gonna heading back to Shah Alam tomorrow
and facing all the assignments that never been finish!
Haihhh!
sampai dah confuse dah mana satu assignment nak kene siapkan dlu
footwear - ETP - EGD - Branding (slides) - what else?
plus!! ada test mandarin on this Monday!
banyak betul nak kene hafal. hmmm~
wish me luck okay buddies ;)
xoxo~ AX






No comments:
Post a Comment