I MISS YOU MR.A !
I miss you so freaking damn much!
I TRY not to miss you but in the end I STILL miss you :'(
and this is crazy!
Im nearly drop down insane!
coz everything that I do reminds me of you.
What hurt me the most, when I miss you there's nothing that I can do.
How I wish I could meet you even for a minute fr once!
How I wish I could hear your voice whispering at me like blew wind
How I wish I could hug you and kiss you tenderly fr the first and last time
How I wish..
How I wish..
How I wish..
How I wish those wishes are real and become true
so that I can stop wishing over and over again.
to undo this feeling is impossible but to keep this missing is bearable.
Did I ever tell you that you're my greatest friend that I ever had?
Yeah! It's true and no one could ever replace you.
I like your insanity, I like the way you teased me, your laughing,
your maturity like you're the only one can understand me,
I miss our stupid arguing, your coolness.. I lovemiss everything bout you!
How could you left me all alone in this cruel world?
How dare you! I still need you y'know?
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice,
but falling in love with you I had no control over.
~xoxo hubby! muahx!




No comments:
Post a Comment