Saturday, August 15, 2015

Sales Exec

Hello helolahahaha! okay sounds bored but I ammmmmm bored! (:|

Feels like something missing. But I don't know what the thing is.. seriously.. sometimes I felt like despondent. hopeless. souless. down..down..
Like something wasn't right. But still I don't know what it is.. :-< 
And it is definitely uncomfortable! Urghhh!!

Oh by the way.. seems like tak ada la Istanbul Aku Datang for me. Sebab aku memang tak jadi pergi. No reason. Eventhough I asked my dad about the trip offer, my dad terus cakap 'tak payahlaa'. And I was like 'oh okay'. Thats it! But then.. bila due date untuk submit nama tiba-tiba rasa nak pergi pulak. Hahahaha! Mengong! Tapi tak submit nama pun.. entahlaaa.. Semua rasa macam tak kena sekarang ni. Semua benda rasa tak ada mood. Eheii!! I'm not on my period okay. 

You know what.. I did a stupid mistake. I missed a chance to work with an international company and at the same time the company is running an event job industries which I wanted to work in for a long time ago.. I am interested to work with event job company since I was studying. And this company is the only co yang panggil for interview. Tapiii...... the position that I applied was International Sales Exec! =)) Even I cant imagine how on earth that I applied for that position. Hahaha! Seriously not my forte.. Actually I dapat info pun from my friend.. then dia hanya forwardkan that job vacancy thru whatsapp. And the info just mentioned who want to work with an event job industries. I was like very truly damn excited sampai melompat bila dapat whatsapp tu and I terus contact that person in charged. I tak ada la tanya banyak pun just tanya nama company and location je. That company actually based in Slovakia and branch kat KL. That guy asked me to submit y resume which I still tak update lagi. Hahaha! It took a day for me to update my latest resume. And right after I emailed them terus dapat call. Bla bla bla.. terus dorang suruh I datang interview next Monday. 
Tapi....
Bila fikir masak-masak sampai tahap hangit sudahnya.. the position is really a high risk for me. Since I have no experience in sale marketing, perghh maybe I am not ready walaupun hati meronta-ronta nak pergi jugak even just for an interview. Seminggu tak tenang tidoq fikir kedelimaan ini. Nak pergi tak nak.. Nak pergi tak nak..?
End up I refused to go.. and I declined the interview. Hmm.. sayangkan? I know. I redha maybe sbb bukan rezeki lagi. 

So.. you think you have a job for me? Apart from design? ;;)



LMU Mr.A :-*







No comments: