Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Istanbul Aku Datang #myversion

Assalamualaikum wbt. & Have a nice day everyone!
Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin.


0431. Believe it or not currently I'm still up and doing my job. Designing invitation card for client. Honestly it was not so difficult to make one actually because it just a one time invitation card and not permanently displayed. So just make a simple one la kan? But then.. it was not easy either. Sometimes the simplest thing is harder and takes time. Haiyee. 
I'm feeling like I'm always chasing the time. And that is why and the reason only I can't update my blog. Hehe. Busy gilaaaa babeng! Hahaha!

I didn't even get my beauty sleep since last two months! I just sleep for a several hours before resuming my work. Even time Hari Raya pun sebab tahu kerja tak siap and due right after Raya so tak sedap tidur lah dibuatnya. Dah la cuti 5 hari je. Not enough! Tengah beraya pun still fikir pasal kerja. Haiyee! What a life. 

Oh btw..! Need a favor from you guys. I perlukan opinion actually. I got an invitation by my company to go to Turkey this October.. It just I don't have any desire to go there. I kept thinking tempat tu tak best and tak menarik. Idk. Maybe sbb the culture and the foods I can't adapt. The foods of course are the main reason. Haha! Plus..apa yg best kat sana? Selain dari pergi ke Cappadocia and naik Hot Air Balloon? Tell me.. sbb my friend kept on asked me to go there together while I dah nekad actually tak nak pergi. hmm..


the fam pun boleh..ni gara2 obses sgt dgn the group DeFam la nie. -__-'

Maybe sebab Turki tak termasuk dalam wishlist I kot.. That's why. So Yay? or Nay?



No comments: